Craigslist adds that I wrote while thinking about Craigslist ads while drinking Doubleshots at my job during a visit:




seattle-tacoma craigslist > seattle > items wanted

Tickets to Greg's show, Friday 7/20, at Greg's basement.


Reply to: sale-376259264@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-17, 6:55PM PDT


Need 2 tickets. I asked if I could go to his show and greg told me it was sold out. I think greg is lying so that I wont come there. Need to buy 2 tickets so me and Wayne can go. If it is really sold out please scalp them to me, I will pay 20 dolars. Thnks..>..>





PostingID: 376259264



seattle-tacoma craigslist > seattle > electronics

Nokia cell phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Reply to: sale-376263594@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-17, 7:07PM PDT


I have a Nokia cell phone from 1999. Lots of scratches (I keep a lot of change in my pockets) and earpiece is clogged with dirt, but still works fine. (numbers are worn off buttons but you can still see the "1" and the asterisk) Has a Color Screen (Green) and an antenna that can be pulled out 2 inches for better reception. (Manual claims it has a range of up to 500 feet from cell tower, but I haven't tested this) It features 3 "telephone style" ringtones (one sounds a lot like a real telephone!) and 2 musical ringtones ("The Can-Can", and "Mexican Hat Dance") which can be changed at any time, depending on your mood or your personality. This phone also allows you to "compose" your own ringtones, and comes with 1 tone that I made myself, called "Twilight's Aria". (It has 14 notes! Took forever.) This is a great little phone (it fits in the palm of your hand, if you put both hands together and allow for a little "overhang") the only drawback is the phone is assigned to a company called Sky Phone Wirefree, which may or may not still be in business (I quit using the phone in 2003) but if they're still out there, the phone is pre-paid and I think it still has 14 minutes of talk-time on it. (Call your mom, your girlfriend, whoever!) The phone was cutting-edge and cost 300$ when I bought it. I'm asking half that, but since the scratches mostly obscure the screen in direct sunlight (if you turn it at an angle or shade it with your other hand you can usually see it fine) I will consider dropping the price a little. Make an offer!..>..>





PostingID: 376263594


seattle-tacoma craigslist > seattle > baby & kid stuff

for sail -- my little brothr!!! - $5


Reply to: sale-376254939@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-17, 6:48PM PDT


super anoying little kid for sail. he is 5 years old and super anoying. He will do stuff like throw stuff at you and mess with your stuff. please by him from me I will sell him for only 5 dolars to a good home. serios buyers only pleas.
..>..>





PostingID: 376254939






seattle-tacoma craigslist > seattle > cars & trucks

2007 BMW 7 Series, fully loaded! Cheap!


Reply to: sale-376271674@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-17, 7:14PM PDT


Brand new BMW 7, cherry red, black leather interior, walnut wood detailing, HD radio, in-dash DVD,�fully loaded. Looks like only 3,500 miles on it. I am selling this car *as-is*---I DO NOT HAVE THE KEYS OR REGISTRATION FOR THIS CAR.

5,000$ cash, OBO. (no reasonable offer will be refused) Car is currently parked on corner outside Columbia Tower, downtown Seattle. Call Darin, 206-555-2678. (cell) I will be standing nearby.
..>..>






PostingID: 376271674

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top