Alternative greetings to "Merry Christmas"


Happy holidays!

Pleasant winter!

Enjoyable solstice!

Fun time!

Good happenings!

Happy happy day!

Wheeee!



Merry Christmas, readership. To celebrate the holidays, all my employees have made their own very special holiday specials. Blue Space has written you all a poem. Care to read it, Blue Space?

THANK YOU, ISAAC. MY HOLIDAY POEM IS ENTITLED, "HLDYPOEMdrft2.doc"

AHEM.

CHRISTMAS TIME IS A TIME FOR SHARING
A TIME FOR LOVE AND A TIME FOR CARING
CHRISTMAS TIME IS A TIME FOR TEARING
OPEN CHRISTMAS PRESENTS YOU MAY HAVE BEEN GIVEN

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON
THE SEASON ISN'T FOR NO REASON
IF YOU SAY IT IS YOU'LL BE TRIED FOR TREASON
GIVEN THE CURRENT POLITICAL CLIMATE UNDER THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION

SANTA CHRISTMAS IS THE MAN
WHO GIVES OUT PRESENTS FROM HIS VAN
ONCE SOME SMART KIDS TURNED AND RAN
BUT DIDN'T GET VERY FAR, AS IT TURNED OUT






�.




�Is that it?

THANK YOU.

Ok, great. Thanks Blue Space. Very festive. Next we have something from an old friend of mine, or rather a young friend, we haven't heard from him in a while because he was placed in foster care for a few months because of some issues at home involving drug abuse, regular abuse, and homelessness, but apparently he's back with his mom now and doing great. Allow me to reintroduce my 7 year old main-man, Danny Elfman! (no relation to the film composer.)


Hi Isaac! I made a drawing for Christmas! Do you want to see my dinosaur?




Your drawing is of a dinosaur?


No my drawing is of Christmas! Look I have a dinosaur!




Wow, Danny, that's a great little tiny plastic dinosaur, did you get that from a gumball machine?


No my mom gave it to me for Christmas!





Wow, did she get it from a gumball machine?



No, she always keeps the stuff she gets from gumball machines and doesn't ever let me play with it. She found this in the parking lot of the government place!


You mean the DSHS office?



I don't know but I like dinosaurs! She said if I take really good care of this one she might get me another one next year! Or maybe just take this one away for a while and give it to me again next Christmas, but she said I won't know the difference!


Well your mom's a very nice lady isn't she Danny? Do you want to share your drawing with us now?



Ok! Mom doesn't like it when I draw or play with toys in the house, she says I can only play outside but it's sooooo cold! Last time I tried to play with my GI Joes I got so cold that I fell asleep and then I got really sick and had to go to the special hospital where all the Mexican people go and you have to wait a long time. So I drew this when I was in the bathroom so she wouldn't see--don't tell her! Ok look!




That's beautiful Danny. Really creates a warm sense of home.

Finally, although he couldn't be here with us in person today, our good friend Senator Pablo McDougal has sent us a little holiday cheer, a Christmas greeting in the form of a little video of his seasonal musings. Let's see it, Pablo!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top