I haven't been doing a lot of updates lately, as I've been pouring all my time into writing a zombie romance novel and making horrifically offensive videos, so to hold you over while you wait for the world premier of SUNROOF, allow me to give you this list of interesting ways Darkwing Duck's catchphrase "Let's get dangerous!" has been translated for various overseas broadcasts....







Danish Lad os s� vove fjerene! Now let's risk our feathers!

Dutch Laten we lekker link gaan doen! Let's get really risky!



French �a va craindre un max! It's gonna get scary big time!

German Zwo, Eins, Risiko! Two, one, danger!



Hindi Ho Jaye Khatron Se Takkar (?? ??? ????? ?? ??????) Let's tackle danger!
Indonesian Hadang bahaya!! Charge the danger!

Italian Dagli addosso, Duck! Go for it, Duck!

Japanese ??????????!
Danger is calling me!

Korean ?? ???! Go ahead and attack me!

Mandarin Chinese ?????! Let me do some destruction!

Norwegian La oss bli farlige! Let's become dangerous!

Polish Oj, powieje groza! Oh, it's gonna be dangerous!

Portuguese(Brazil) Vamos encarar o perigo! Let's face danger!



Russian ??-??, ?? ?????! Clear the propeller!










Clear the.....? Nevermind.


NOTE: SUNROOF will premier next monday, Sept 22nd!



.







.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top