After the first print run of 100 copies rapidly sold out, I got alot of frantic letters from the "Yeah dude I'll totally buy it when I dig up some cash" crowd. The thing about that crowd is they rarely actually dig up that cash. I think it's because in modern times, Banks have mostly replaced The Ground as the ideal place to store money. Although that might have reversed again recently. Anyway, Jeffery Lebowski insists, "THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE!". But today, the bums win! I've decided I can't bear their heartbreaking moans and mewling anymore, so I'm taking a chance and risking a reprint.

The printers are now printing 25 more copies, which should be ready in about a week. I highly suggest ordering now if you want to make sure you get one, because there are alot of angry, hungry bums out there in the internet, and this WILL be the LAST reprint I ever do, SWEAR TO DINOSAUR JESUS.

Get em while they're warm!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top