Some little bits of tender news jerky: official release dates for WARM BODIES.

In the US, from Atria Books -- March 8, 2011


In the UK, from Vintage Originals -- October 28, 2010

And I have no idea when the 14 or 15 other language versions will be out, but keep your polyglot ears to the street.

On the film front, I'm afraid the details I promised in the last posting were deemed classified by my handlers, sad-face. All I can tell you is that there is a very real likelihood of the shooting beginning next March, possibly even earlier. That's right, the movie may start shooting in the very same month the book is hitting shelves. Omgwtf.

On the other book front, I'm still trying to finish up the second of two novellas that will appear in FLASHLIGHTS IN THE BASEMENT, then there is editing to be done, but when I at least finish writing the first draft of "Three Kids, Living", I will have a better guess at when the book will be available.

More to come. Thanks for giving a shit.

<3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top