The man who made a short film out of my short story "Room Enough In This Town" (retitled "That's Not Me") has released a trailer. Hopefully he'll have information soon about when, where, and how you can see the actual film, but I just thought this was exciting and wanted to show you all NOW, because NOW is always more fun than...well, the alternative.



Room Enough Trailer from Mehran Torgoley on Vimeo.


In related news, which I can't remember if I've announced before or not, I'm deep into the writing of a screenplay for an actual feature-length adaptation of this story. In fact I was about halfway done with it before I had to put the project on hold to finish things up with WARM BODIES, and then I got all fired up about FLASHLIGHTS IN THE BASEMENT and had to write the two epic novellas that bookend that book, and yada yada yada, it's still only half done.

But once I finish FLASHLIGHTS (mid to late November, I'm thinking) I go back to work on that script. Not that this will mean anything tangible to you people for years to come, if ever, but....in case you're my mom or sisters and are wondering what I do with all my free time....there it is.
Marion out.


.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top